bad joke
David Dalton
2020-04-09 02:20:06 UTC
If someone has a native altar, are they in an alternative religion?
"And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the
hill is shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2020-04-09 03:47:33 UTC
In article
Post by David Dalton
If someone has a native altar, are they in an alternative religion?
But maybe that won't be true in the future.

I just posted again to the "OT: progress?" thread on
alt.music.s-mclachlan saying that my God (defined as
the all-governing someone) has turned on the four
components effects and then lifted certain blocks.
This occurred shortly after sunset in Vancouver
and about a day after the exact time of full moon.

Some on here might also like some recent edits
I made to http://www.nfld.com/un.html
(UN/derived messages) to address native rights
issues. I didn't mention The United Nations
Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples
on there but it was included as part of UN law
in the suggestions (to my God) that the
constraining (of God's definition of goodness)
was converted to, which included my essential
messages, UN law, Canadian law, and Newfoundland
and Labrador law, in that priority. I may
have also tried to include some native law
but will have to check my old notebooks for
that. Of course, God did not agree with
all of the suggestions.
David Dalton
2020-04-09 03:54:13 UTC
In article
Post by David Dalton
In article
Post by David Dalton
If someone has a native altar, are they in an alternative religion?
But maybe that won't be true in the future.
I just posted again to the "OT: progress?" thread on
alt.music.s-mclachlan saying that my God (defined as
the all-governing someone) has turned on the four
components effects and then lifted certain blocks.
This occurred shortly after sunset in Vancouver
and about a day after the exact time of full moon.
Some on here might also like some recent edits
I made to http://www.nfld.com/un.html
(UN/derived messages) to address native rights
issues. I didn't mention The United Nations
Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples
on there
yet, but will in the future, but not tonight