Raven and the First Men
David Dalton
2021-07-12 06:35:50 UTC
The Haida people of Northern British Columbia have a
creation story in which Raven discovers humans inside
a clamshell.

I associate Raven with new (dark) moon and the two
halves of the clamshell with waning crescent and
waxing crescent.

The waning crescent is when I had my waning crescent
highs, including the first one which culminated in a
naked sun stare, thorn hill climb, and blue rose vision.

The waxing crescent is I believe the current waxing
crescent during which sudden magickal physical
evolution (or ongoing creation) is about to begin.

Already there has been effectively a split of homo
sapiens globally into 55 equal species. The one
I am in is multicultural, multiracial, multireligion,
multilanguage, and multinational, but that is not
true of all of them. The split should already be
represented in terms of lack of sexual compatibility
across species boundaries, and a tendency
to associate more with one’s own species (and
think like the music and other art of one’s own
species more). Also abusive relationships
have been split across species boundaries,
with the abuser put in a different species from
the rest of the tribe, and any children put in the
species of the non-abuser, who is not always the woman.

As of 12:01 a.m. NDT (0231 UTC) July 12, 2021
the sudden magickal physical evolution setup has
not even started, but God has done the calculations
for it.

God began:
(1) RNA adjustment
(2) mitochondrial DNA adjustment
(3) nuclear DNA adjustment
(4) regression of some mature cells to early stem cell state
at 12:14 a.m. NDT (0244 UTC) July 12, 2021.

Since then I have experienced some tingling.

Though I don’t expect the setup to be complete
tonight, I will stay up for one more hour.

For more background see the Recent Changes subpage
of my Salmon on the Thorns weboage and recent
posts by me on alt.religion.druid .
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"This could be the final breath/This is life and death/
Between tears and elation/Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)
David Dalton
2021-07-13 05:26:52 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
complete 2:08 a.m. (0438 UTC) July 13

God began the sudden magickal physical evolution
at 2:10 a.m. NDT (0440 UTC) July 13, 2021.
Distinguishing signs for the 55 species in ghuman
species group will be slightly visible in 3 weeks
as will the blue rose apparent tattoo for me
and a.s.r. I can’t divine puberty age. fertility
age range, or average lifespan. There will be
ovulation on demand with no menstruation ever
unless a pregnancy attempt fails. There will
be immunity to infection by SARS-CoV-2, for
those not yet infected, in three days, for minor
criminal and better, and for medium criminal and
worse who are following their healing circle
prescription. That should show up in global
positive test numbers in about ten days.